Listen In To Southern Sense Talk Radio

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Southern Sense - FASTEST GROWING SHOW

Southern Sense - FASTEST GROWING SHOW

When I started this show just a mere 7 months ago, I had no idea what direction I would go in. Do you do funny news? How about play music? Well the way things turned out, people wanted to hear honest conservative talk from real people, not paid shills for a network.
How funny things turn out. Now, I personally field hundreds of emails each day and now find people (mostly politicians) seeking an appearance on the airwaves. Yet, my ego always gets a huge tear down, whenever out in public, I'm just another face in the crowd.
So, here's a BIG HEADS UP - The upcoming shows will include:
So, stop sitting on the sidelines, tune in, pick up the phone and join the conversation! Drop me a line and tell me WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR - I just might agree with you, if not, tough noogies! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment