Listen In To Southern Sense Talk Radio

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Defending The Republic with BK Eakman 05/10 by Southern Sense | Blog Talk Radio

Defending The Republic with BK Eakman 05/10 by Southern Sense | Blog Talk Radio

I love doing my radio show.  It gives me opportunities to met so many interesting people and opens my eyes to so many dazzling issues and topics!  Tomorrow, I am honored to have as our guest Beverly K. Eakman, Education's Whistleblower!

She started off as an educator, then moved to DC to work as speechwriter to Chief Justice Warren Burger, the DOJ, NASA.  She's author of 7 books, hundreds of articles and speeches, frequent guest on TV and radio, she is a force to be reckoned with.

Listen in to her as she describes how to battle the Alinsky tactics being through at the rising Conservative movement!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/southern-sense/2013/05/10/defending-the-republic-with-bk-eakman

No comments:

Post a Comment