Listen In To Southern Sense Talk Radio

Friday, September 8, 2017

Eyes Wide Shut

Eyes Wide Shut, Today's Left with Julienne Davis and Fair Tax Ed Connor 09/08 by Southern Sense Talk Radio | Politics Conservative Podcasts



Southern Sense is conservative talk with Annie "The Radio Chick" Ubelis, as host and "CS" Bennett, co-host. 
Informative, fun, irreverent and politically incorrect, you never know
where we'll go, but you'll love the journey!  Visit our website at http://www.Southern-Sense.com






Julienne Davis; "About a year ago I made
one of the more risky decisions of my life – one that I knew could hurt
my career as an actress. I decided to come out of the conservative
closet and admit to my peers that I was a conservative in Hollywood.





 Presently based in LA, I am still writing and recording music and
also working on various film projects and tv treatments: in various
guises as writer/producer/casting director and actor."  http://www.juliennedavis.com/





Ed Connor: is a graduate of the College of
Engineering at UC Berkeley. At age 29 he became Development Manager of
the largest planned community in the US within an incorporated City.
McCormick Ranch in Scottsdale, AZ. Four years later he started his own
Construction Company to build and develop Golf Courses worldwide.





He currently is Vice President of the Flotrida Fair Tax Association





Dedication: Marine Corps Lance Corporal Donald Hogan, Killed August 26, 2009 in Helmud Provience, Afghanistan


No comments:

Post a Comment